Sunday, December 27, 2009

Very Sick Today....

Today started off well enough... Dad made French toast and bacon. Soon after though a really bad headache started in... followed by nausea....and then not keeping food down.... Nothing seemed to work. I tired Tylenol, ginger, B6, you name it and the misery was tehre to stay. My family needed to get me back to Sioux Falls and Becca had to be at work in Hills by 5 but wasn't trusting her car to get her there so I had to endure a truck ride that took about an hour over bumpy horrible roads back up to my house. I was throwing up the whole way into a bag.... needless to say I think it was good birth control for my little sister haha. ANyways after i got home and my parents left I had an asthma attack just to top it all off... probably because I was already so worked up in combo with the fact I had been advised to stop the Zyrtec so my allergies have been bad. I am completely exhausted now, but feeling slightly better and have been keeping crackers and sprite down. Jordon will be home soon with some chicken soup I can try. I am scared if my tummy is empty too long I will feel really sick again. No fun.... hopefully this is an isolated event.... Only 5 weeks and usually people don't have these symptoms anymore so wish me luck!


-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment