Saturday, January 2, 2010

Better this week...




o things have been going better this week I stil wasn't 100% Monday and tuesday, but a chiropractic adjustment helped a lot. My neck is still pretty stiff, but Jordon's been helping me keep muscle cream and stuff on it to help. I have some updating to do so here goes:

Tuesday:
Met up with Katie and Seth downtown at Michelle's to watch Jordon's cousin Jim play and sing. We then went to the piano bar and hung out for quite awhile. It was so much fun to get out of the house with friends after the blizzard and being sick.

New Year's Eve (thurs):
I was originally planning to party it up (as much as is possible pregnant...which I guess just means hang out and have fun) at the Ramkota exhibit hall and take in two bands that our friends from Larchwood play in. Unfortunately about an hour before it was going to start we found out they were allowing smoking this year (in previous years they didn't).... well I didn't want to expose **BaBy** to all of that so we formed plan B. This turned into Lana and Steve joining Jordon and I for an evening of Pizza Hut, Scattergories, and watching the ball drop on tv. It was a fun relaxing night :0 )


New Year's Day (Fri)
This was a fun day. jordon and I slept in, went to Barnes and Noble to read together, saw Where the Wild Things Are, and then came home to an evening of more reading together.


Today:
Yoga (got a prenatal video at B&N), tea, blogging, and web design :0 )


Tomorrow I greet at church and then hopefully going to catch Avatar in 3D :0 )

No comments:

Post a Comment