Monday, January 18, 2010

Boy or Girl



So this is some sort of torture... taking an intelligent being... and basically having them carry around a present for 5 months, but telling them theres no way they can peak at it until 5 months go by. lol. My mom says boy... chinese astrology says girl. I am hoping maybe a tad more for a girl, but will be happy either way. I honestly have a feeling its a boy.... but maybe thats just because I have given up with everyone wanting a girl, but my mom going on and on its a boy lol. It will probably be a boy just so I can be annoyed that my mom was right lol. Ironically, I have seen a heck of a lot of really cute baby clothes for baby boys. I think I am just scared because I have no idea where to start with a boy because I have mostly girl cousins and all sisters and so....yah. Lol. I know though that God will bless us with whatever is meant to be... so the waiting game continues.... There is a SLIGHT chance we could find out next week during genetic testing.... but we will just see :0 )

I have been lookin at baby shower decor. I think I decided I might just help organize it since I will be out of school. I am already designing the cute cake I want to make :0 ) Trying to think where would be the best place to have it. Anywho.... that won't be until after we know if baby boy or baby girl is on the way so I have a lot of time to ponder.... :0 )

-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment