Monday, December 21, 2009

Tummy Hunny



So.... the last few days I had been itching quite a bit on my back and came to find out by accident today that this is probably my skin starting to stretch/prepare to stretch for **BaBy**. I got hilights and a haircut today (which might I add was amazing!) and my stylist's partner suggested a great cream that has worked for her and friends. It helps with the itching and is supposed to prevent stretchmarks so wish me luck haha... Its called Tummy Hunny. They sell it at Baby town so I went and got some and while I obviously don't know much so far... I will say it smells absolutely amazing which is a plus to start with! If anyone else has fun recommendations for anything baby... send them my way :0 ) My 1st Appt. with my midwife is tomorrow. :0 )

2 comments:

  1. so does it work with the itchy back???

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far so good :0 ) Im supposed to put it on twice a day and its kind of hard to put on without Jordons help, but hopefully I can keep up with it. Everyone I have talked to that has used it said they didn't get stretchmarks so I am willing to try haha.

    ReplyDelete