Sunday, December 20, 2009

Letting my Mom's Side know about **BaBy** at X-mas Celebration Today & New Video Camera!!!



So.... we had X-mas get together on Johnson side today and I had packed up and wrapped a special gift for Grandma and Grandpa Johnson today to let them officially know their first great grandchild is in process and on his or her way. Yay!! It had a note that said....

"Congratulations! As of August 17, 2009, you will have been promoted to "GREAT" Grandma and Grandpa".

haha. Angie about cried and Grandma was so excited!! We told them they have to keep it under wraps though until we tell my Dad's side at our Christmas get together this coming weekend. Secret has been going pretty well except Cole accidentally found out from his Spanish instructor, but aside from that nobody knows and it was so much fun lol. Will post some pictures soon!! :0 ) They both took a pic with the note!! So cute!! :0 )

Jordon and me also exchanged presents because Jordon couldn't wait any longer haha. He had surprised me with a video camera!!! That will be so great to video **BaBy** when he/she gets here :0 ) He also got me some black suede boots. I had got him True Religion cologne set, some sweaters from Macy's, Young Frankenstein, and Blazing Saddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment