Saturday, December 12, 2009

A poem I had written last February....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Dream of our Future Child.....


oh sweet child
of our future
sweet baby unborn
unconceived....
existence is fragile
yet will come with ease

I see your light eyes
and golden hair-
your enrapturous smile
your mind without care

Your song like the
blue bird, your heart
true to good,
intelligent,
healthy, and to
evil withstood

May you come swiftly
with ease and with care
and trial us not
but love us as fair

nonexistent, its true,
as reality stands-
but in my dreams I can
see u holding my hand

I cherish our freedom
and yet I will say
that I can't wait to meet you
how I long for that day.

Feb. 24, 2009

1 comment:

  1. aww that's a pretty poem :D You're so talented, I wish I could write like that... well maybe I can but I don't try very often? lol :D -Lana

    ReplyDelete