Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shopping w Lars and little Lexie



So today was a lot of fun! After dropping Alfred off to get neutered/declawed I got a text from Lars that she was in town with Lexie (her little girl). It was so much to bum around the mall and look at baby clothes and maternity clothes and get some xmas shopping done! Lexie was a little angel all day which was good because it just made me more excited. She's adorable! She took a pic with Santa Claus and just smiled and smiled haha (Doesn't she look ridiculously happy!?!? My friends are so lucky to have such smiley happy little girls). I also got lots of great advice on clothing brands, strollers, etc... The walking was great exercise too. For fun I am going to add a comic that resonates with how I have felt this past week haha.... :0 )

No comments:

Post a Comment