Monday, December 14, 2009

Appts... Appts... :0 )

So tomorrow I go in for my first appointment at L Medical Clinic so we can go over meds and just confirm that everything seems alright. Then next Tuesday (December 22, 2009) I have my 6 week appt with a Midwife that was recommended to me by Lars @ the new "castle" in town.

As far as how I am feeling today... I wanted to get up at 9 to study for finals and paint, but I had a terrible stomach ache so took some pep. bis. and laid back down and now I am feeling queasy, but a lot better than I was feeling.

I have to run to hobby lobby for some paint and then I have to do the finishing touches on all my paintings and finish studying for my astronomy final tomorrow.

Thurs poor little Alfred is getting neutered and declawed so he will need some tlc friday I am sure. Jordon is having a couch surfer over tonight and I ma really not sure how I feel about that because I may want toget up early to study and idk I just haven't been in the mood to be entertaining overnight guests unless I know them, but I suppose I will survive. Hope my test tomorrow goes well. I have been so lethargic and tired that I hope Im not cloudy while taking it. I don't want to make any dumb mistakes bc the final is over 1/2 my grade and I am guessing I have an A as of now.

-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment