Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nausea begins... not looking fwd to this symptom.....


So... cramps are gone this morning (whew... if ectopic I am pretty sure they would be continuing and getting worse). I am at Dunn Brothers Coffee this morning (Yes I got up before noon and technically did not have to). I am bummed though because I would like to go to church and Jordon works like EVERY Sunday! I just am not comfortable going by myself. Anyways, I get to Dunn Brothers coffee to start studying for my astronomy final and realize how incredibly nauseous I am and that there is no way the usual decaf coffee is going to sit well.... so I here I am.... crabbily drinking a sprite at a coffee house lol. Hope this doesn't become a trend..... Its not horrible I guess. I just feel really queezy and weird.

-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment