Monday, March 1, 2010

Jordon home & 16 Week Appointment


I am so excited that Jordon is home. He got home at 4 am this morning. It feels so good to have someone else in the house again. I missed him so much. I feel so happy today despite my still nagging sore throat and stuffy nose.

16 week appointment today went great. I have had a cold/sore throat for days that is finally going away, so am so worn out and was worried I could be dehydrated. Also, I had been worried bc the last few days I have been having painful sharp pains in my lower abdomen. Baby's heart beat was good though and she said cervix is closed and uterus growing properly (sorry if thats too much info for some haha), so she thinks it is just ligament pains. I was worried I could have a cyst forming bc I get those sometime. She said on my first ultrasound there was a cyst on my left ovary, but it was gone on the last one so hopefully those stay away.

At 16 weeks I have gained 5.1 pounds according to their records so that is good. Between 4-10 pounds is normal. She said since I am thin I should be fine to have my ultrasound done at 18 weeks to check for health and GENDER!! :0 ) (I apparently just take for granted that baby WILL be healthy haha). I am very excited for that appointment though.

I will basically leave for Costa Rica this weekend, get back next weekend, and have the ultrasound that monday so I have a few super exciting weeks coming up :0 ) Yay :0 ) The following week we start centering/birth prep classes and I start my new fitness program at Sanford Wellness (Working out for 2). Also have lots of painting to do as my first show will open on April 19th at USF Library in Sioux Falls. I will have a reception with goodies that day. Will be sending invites out hopefully late March/Early April. Also am likely going to be part of a show at the seminary and at The Wine Bar in Okoboji late spring. I am happy for spring to be here.


-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment