Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby and I's first "sore throat"

Okay... so this sounds retarded BUT I have to document it (if not only bc I am up and cant sleep). Had my first sore throat since being pregnant. This is a big deal because normally I get sore throats all the time with my allergies, so its pretty awesome I went this long without being sick. All good things must come to an end though and sadly the last few days have not been very fun. I never realized how incredibly painful a sore throat is when you cannot take ibuprofen for the swelling. On the bright side, tonight it seemed to be doing sooo much better. We had a get together for my Grandma and Grandpa Boer's birthdays and anniversary. Was a lot of fun to see the family. Hopefully I am feeling a lot more back to normal by tomorrow :0 )
-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment