Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day, Visiting Grandparents, and Prenatal massage




SO Jordon and I celebrated Valentine's last week Tuesday since he was leaving Thurs. We went out to Minerva's. Had a steak, virgin pina collada, and tiramisu for desert.... Came home and Jordon finally watched the Notebook with me. I cried like a sobbing baby. I had never seen it. Such a sad movie. HORRIBLE acting by the main guy, but a great movie. Jordon got me a dozen roses and a prenatal massage. I got him chocolates and a really nice mattress topper. Okay I know thats sort of cheating because I get to use it too haha, but he's been saying how he hates our bed forever and now with all the baby stuff we are needing to accumulate we won't be buying a new mattress any time soon. he really like it. I also have something else in mind I want to surprise him with, but I have to figure out the details first.

This past weekend I went to Alvord since Jordon was gone in Honduras for Valentine's weekend and I had a lot of fun. Friday night I hung out with Lana, Steve, Emily (my mom's friend's daughter who was taking care of animals since my parents were in Florida), and her friend. We watched The Lovely Bones... not a good one for pregnant women to watch haha. Its about a 14 year old that gets murdered and tries to help her dad and sister find her murderer.

Saturday I visited my Grandma Boer and she let Lana and I go through some things that she is going to rummage off. I got 2 brass candlesticks that can go in my vintage nursery, some lawn decor, and some xmas decor. She also found nursery rhyme material for a blanket to make me for the Baby which i am really excited about. She made burgers and we all just chatted all night.

Sunday I went to see my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Jeff with Lana and Steve and Amara was there too. Grandpa showed me some of his latest cartoons which I loved. I should have taken pictures to share. He did a hillbilly caricature and some dr. seuess figures. He also was showing Steve some tunes on the Banjo he had out. Grandma had bought me a baby names book and a baby calander and she got a baby bouncer that is blue wo me and Lana can wait and see who is having the boy if any haha. We had roast and watched "Couples Retreat" which was hilarious aside from a few parts a tad akward to watch next to your grandparents haha. Oh well. That was a lot of fun getting to see them though. I wish I could have stayed longer, but the roads got bad so I had to detour down to Larchwood. The road from Hills to the Larchwood turn was almost completely one way traffic .....on the wrong side for me of course..... nto a very safe or fun drive, but luckily I made it home ok. Puppies too.

I went and used my pre-natal massage today at Spa 2000 and it was heaven. When you come in they give you a heated neck wrap and stuff to remove your makeup and after got a bottled water. The masseuse showed me some exercises after to help me stretch after I am at the computer for long periods of time.

I bought a bella band at Target today and a pregnancy black tank top. They basically just feel really long right now, which I love. I don't have much of belly at 14 weeks, but its definitely getting challenging to wear some things. I am packing because I leave Wednesday to stay with Angie Pangie, one of my best friends from high school, out in California for a week. She said its whale watching season so I am uber excited!!! Its been snowing non stop here it seems so me and baby are in need of a get away. It will help keep my mind off horribly missing and stressing over Jordon too, so I am really excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment