Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Moving, CA Baby Bump pics, and New Coach Diaper Bag.





Last night in bed I could feel baby for a good 10 minutes. Now how am I supposed to fall asleep after that haha. It was about 2am... Baby's a night owl like mommy. Ang took a few belly shots today. I am 15 weeks tuesday, but technically these are 14 week shots :0 ) I had a Christian "Palm Reader" today (long story) tell me she senses boy energies... but she also says it seems all the women in my family are very strong willed (she hit the head on the nail there), so it could be a strong willed little girl she is sensing haha. Weird. Who knows. She also said we are having 3 kids. I told her nope 2 and she just smiled and said we'll see...... hmmm. I also got an amazing deal on a Coach diaper bag/travel bag/purse yesterday at a Coach Factory store. Will post pics soon, but for now heres some pics I found online of it :0 ) It can also be used as a laptop case/bookbag for college. 18" (L) x 12” (H) x 5 ½” (W), Comes with a baby changing pad and lots of spaces for bottles. I'm in love with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment