Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Nursery....You can see our Dilemma with the walls. Suggestions welcome.




So sad I can't paint. Any advice on making the walls nursery friendly? We want to add a bay window on the wall where the bureau is. It really needs a window. That will help a lot with brightening the space I think. Also want to do white crib and white furniture. I have a large white bureau, white end table/shelf with drawers, and a white changing table with drawers so far (all old furniture I am painting/doctoring a bit). Need a crib and a glider chair. I think my mom and mother-in-law are hoping to get those. But anywho... Here is the room that will be our nursery. The last two pictures are from when the previous owners lived here. We haven't done much with it yet. You can't see in these pictures, but there is one full window in a nook to the right by the closet, and one skinny tall mini decorative window in the nook to the left (room has lots of odd angles). You can't tell from the pic, but it looks bigger in person (I think). Anywho.... thoughts on brightening up this room? Jordon won't let me paint because we don't want to devalue the house.


-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment