Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Costa Rica Getaway w/Kristin


I wasn't sure if it was going to be a good idea to travel pregnant... boy was I wrong. I needed this. It has felt so good to getaway. The fact I got to shoot a wedding definitely adds to my love of the experience because photography brings me such great joy. I have had an amazing time thus far. Check out my Mandas Adventures in Wonderland Blog for more details on the trip. I had an amazing massage today with waves crashing in background and bird sounds under this tropical canopy... so amazing!!! The masseuse says I am having a girl (Becky, my hair stylist saidthe same thing last week so we shall see. Laid by the beach/pool all day and had virgin drinks, read, napped, and now am getting ready to head out for supper with part of the wedding party. Danielle's wedding was stunning yesterday. Cannot wait to finish editing pictures. Those will be on my Amandas Imagery Blog in due time.
Tomorrow I am going on a rain forest/volcano/hot springs tour. Very excited for that. :0 )

will add pics later


-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment