Tuesday, March 30, 2010

19 Weeks- New Car!!





19 weeks has been fun. Jordon and I bought an adorable cherry red '67 Convertible Bug from Lucy and Lenny this week. Happy Birthday to me haha. This was quite the surprise!! I have always wanted a bug!! I can't wait to take it down to Okoboji this summer and cruise around the lake. Jordon is selling his old Fury in turn. This way we can get rid of his storage unit bc the bug will fit in our garage. Have I mentioned I really really love my husband for surprising me with all this. Also love you Lucy for giving up your baby :0 ) We will take good care of it. This past weekend was full of fun times. Kristin and Scott were visiting from Kansas City and them, us, and a whole crew hung out at Monk's and then played cards at our place until 4am. Very good times!! :0 ) Saturday, Lana and I baby window shopped and then Jordon and I spent the evening w/ Lana, Steve, Becca, and Trevor making cookies, playing guitar hero, and playing Life. Sunday we went to church for Palm Sunday, went to my Grandma and Grandpa J's (They got us a baptismal dress and bouncer for Nieva). My Grandpa and Jordon had fun playing with my Gpa's new banjo. We also watched some really old home videos. Was fun!! That evening we went and hung out with Lucy and Lenny; always a good time. :0 ) Also got to visit Kailie and her adorable new son, Asher, today. He is a doll!! Tonight the boys did a poker night and Lenny brought our new car over. So excited about that!! Jordon also got a few 19 weeks prego pics in of me tonight. Here are some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment