Tuesday, July 13, 2010

34 weeks & Maternity Pics!!

So tomorrow starts week 35!!! Tonight a friend photographer of mine of Heather Michelle Photography came and did a maternity session for Jordon and I. Heather has a very vintage flair to her work that I love. She sent me one tonight that I will share. LOVE it! I cannot wait to see the rest!! Lana and I are going to play around next week and do some pics of both our bumps haha, so I am excited for that! :0 )

-A <3





Dear Ava,

Mommy and Daddy and you (hiding in my belly) took lots of pics together tonight. I know ti will be super fun someday for you to look back at them and see how loved you were before you were even born. Can't wait to be holding you in my arms next months taking some of the first pics of you in our world.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment