Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FULL TERM!!!!! 37 Weeks! ~ ALSO 36 Week Picture~


Crib got here today and I am super excited. We are hoping to get it together tomorrow night. Yesterday I went down to Alvord to celebrate my mom getting ordained. STill was having contractions here and there, but nothing much of excitement in the baby department. Today I got home and finished off/mailed out some stuff for my business and then went for sushi with Kristin. Afterwards Jordon emt up with us and we went to the mall and then Barnes and Noble where I looked at some good books to prepare me for labor and weeks coming up after that. We went to eat at Spezia's afetrwards and my Braxton-Hicks started up again....... these endless contractions are getting kind of frustrating, but the tens unit and hip brace have in the very least been helping alot with low back pain, cramps, and contractions. Best news though for this post of course is that it is officially after midnight on July 27....which means baby is considered "Full-Term" as of TODAY!!! :0 ) Baby can come now and be expected to arrive perfectly healthy. That is a super good feeling. She'll be here any day now ...... or maybe a month from now haha.... bu Im hoping for sooner than later. Next Sunday or Monday would be perfect... you know..... not to be picky or anything haha, but Jordons in middle of 10 day working streak until Friday, Katie moves out Friday, and I have one last wedding I am hoping to be able to shoot Saturday for a friend (I do have a back up/second shooter though which is good). So ..... the clock is ticking pretty loud now..... We have my 37 week appointment tomorrow morning so we will see what our midwife says on labor progress signs....

-A <3


Dear Nieva,

Your Gma and Gpa Boer bought a super cute kid's VW bug you can enjoy next summer. Gma also got you a bike with training wheels.... but I think you might be waiting awhile to get on that haha. Tomorrow we put your crib together and put some of the final touches on your nursery. Everyone is very excited to meet you very soon!! :0 )

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment