Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jordon's First "sorta" Father's Day :0 )








Jordon had hinted that Father's Day was coming up since he had gotten me flowers. He had quite a surprise when he went to leave for work at 5:45am.... I had decorated his car with streamers, balloons, a flower, and wrote Happy Father's Day across his wondows. I got a call shortly after he saw it. He was laughing. haha. I told him I wasn't going to forget :0 ) (pics to follow.. I took a few after i decorated it).

I bought some flowers that morning and Jordon brought them out for his dad's plot later that night. I think Tim really would have loved having a grand daughter. I wish him and Ava could have met.

I met my Mom's side in Rock Rapid's for a Father's Day Brunch and my dad opened his gift, and then we went to Hills to help get my grandpa's pool ready for summer (little late, but since he had knee surgery he hadn't been able to do it). My dad's side is celebrating next weekend. Jordon came after he got off work to help too.

The night ended with a victory in the pool cleaning department. I know my grandpa can't wait to start swimming in it! Getting that clean was probably the best father's day gift my mom could have given him :0 ) My dad, Steve, my mom, and Jordon worked really hard as Lana and I were pregnant onlookers haha. I was amazed how fast they got it done. They haven't used the pool for a few years so it took some work, but its going to be a lot of fun once its filled. :0 )

-A <3

Dear Ava,
I know you couldn't give Daddy a card for Father's Day, but I also know how much you would want to if you could... so Daddy's getting a card from you and me for Father's Day this year telling him what an amazing Daddy he is because he is already being so supportive and caring towards you. :0 )

Love you!
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment