Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Working out and Knitted Hat Set




Time to start exercising...

I have been a lot more active the past few weeks. Lots of rummaging and shopping and errands for my shows... I am feeling it. I have been so stiff the last few days that its been hard to get out of bed so I am trying to take it easy. Yoga is in order for today. Wed I am going to go check out the water aerobics at Sanford finally. Being in water is supposed to really help with water weight and is one of the best ways you can exercise. I just wish Sanford wellness wasn't clear on the other side of town!

I can tell I am close to third trimester. I feel like a stranger in my own body. Rolling and sitting up in bed aren't easy. She is quite the little gymnast in there too. I can feel Ava rolling and kicking all the time.

My Grandpa Johnson had surgery today so visited him. He's doing well so far.

Also just finished another hat/scarf set for baby :0 )

-A 3


Dear Ava,

You have been pretty feisty lately. Sometimes you kick so hard that it makes me jump. I got you a couple of adorable little dresses from baby gap yesterday. Also working on another baby hat for you. Using four fun colored strands for this one :0 ) I am DONE with shcool now so your nursery is next on the agenda.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment