Wednesday, May 19, 2010

End of week 26/beginning of 27 Pregnancy Photo








This week I started a temporary job for Lewis at Sanford Children's Hospital. I will be the clerk in the main Castle Hall who dispenses meds to patients. The pics below are the great hall I work in and the desk is where I sit (All taken from Sanford's Virtual Tour of the hospital). I just work Tuesdays and Thursdays and its a nice job for me being pregnant and having my photogr. business because its quite slow so they don't mind if I edit photos and do ordering stuff or read during down time. Its also nice because it ends giving me perfect time to make it to my workout pregnancy classes at Sanford Wellness :0 )

-A <3


Dear Ava,

I am more excited to meet you every day. I just started a new part time job this past week. My last few months of pregnancy i will work at Sanford Castle. I hope you never have to go there though because that would mean you have gotten sick since it is a children's hospital. I think you would think its a pretty cool place though just to visit once you aren't stuck in my belly anymore :0 ) Here are some pictures of where you and me will be spending lots of Tuesdays and Thursdays :0 ) I am working on finishing a baby cocoon for you I've crocheted and some other hats. I will upload pics soon.

Luv u!
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment