Monday, April 12, 2010

Rummages were very Good to us! Busy month!

Since Jordon and I are def into environmental friendliness, we are all about trying to reuse rather than buy new when it comes to some things. Its a no brainer with babies because there is a lot needed and most of it doesn't get used very long. We were able to find a quite a few things in very good shape. Lars and I hit RV Rummages thursday night and found a ton of hardly worn and some even new baby clothes. I also found some used PS2 games that I was pretty excited about. Lastly for that day, I was thrilled to have found a 50 cent adorable wooden magazine rack for next to our couches. Friday I went with my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and mom and sister. My mom got us a brand new light pink high chair AND found the Graco stroller/car seat combo I had on my registry. They were also in really nice shape and almost new. I found an awesome vintage serving tray for the kitchen and a few other clothing/toy items that were in really good shape. Still need to buy a crib and a gliding ottoman and we are pretty much set for baby :0 ) Now I need to get sewing and decorating baby room, but unfortunately that may have to come after this month. I have my first art opening at Mear's Library on April 30th, 2010 and my review for that show is this friday so I have a lot of preparation to do for that. I also have to present my honor's thesis the last week of this month and make posters for my show and that honor's thesis presentation. Whew... May will be much more lax though. I am presenting a workshop on finishing the semester strong as part of the mentor program at USF and then of course is graduation....and weddings start. I have weddings booked pretty solid on weekends until August. I purposely didn't book that month because I am due in the middle of the month. :0 ) Nieva will be here before I know it!!!


-A <3

No comments:

Post a Comment