Wednesday, April 7, 2010

20 weeks!! Half way there!!





So this past week I have been having a lot of heart burn at night and still round ligament pains...boo. Belly is really starting to get uncomfortable so am loving my bella band. Last Friday I found a changing table through odd circumstances. It is white and matches the crib I want so I was thrilled to death! When we went to pick it up she also sold us her white glider for 25$ we were pretty excited about that find. I'm going to recover the blue material with some bright material I bought last week. It needs the ottoman too. I am heading to the rock valley rummages Friday to see if I can find a crib. After rummages this month I am going to get one I am in love with off of Babierus.com if I can't find one. I can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated honestly! Jordon and I have been ambitious the last few days and have been "nesting". We went through a ton of storage, rearranged the living room, shampooed the rugs, set up the outside area, and cleaned the bedroom. Still have house projects on hold because we are waiting to put hard wood in living room (Can't stain the TV hutch or bring piano in until that is done). Its all coming together slowly though! :0 ) Really beginning to love our home. We are having a birthday party for me here Friday so hoping for nic weather and that we can get everything in the house finished before then. Mainly just have to put pictures on the wall, mop, dust, windex, and should be pretty good.

-A <3

Side note: Going to add a few 20 week pics from Monday with Jordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment